Welcome to the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning (ATL).
We work with colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate academic programs.
ATL provides resources and support to guide:
- Undergraduate programs annual reporting process.
- Best practices in assessment, teaching, and learning.
- The use and design of online course evaluations and surveys.
- WSU-wide assessment goals and initiatives and annual summaries.
- Assessment requirements for WSU regional accreditation.
We also support assessment efforts of programs and colleges, through one-on-one or group meetings, workshops, and consultations.
New Course Evaluation System Selected
Demonstration of Blue on September 10, 1:00-2:00pm, CUB Auditorium and streamed to all campuses (check back for location)
Training from the vendor for the new course evaluation system will take place October 6-10, 2014.
2014 Undergraduate Assessment Reports
ATL has received all 2014 annual assessment reports for undergraduate degree programs.
Undergraduate Assessment Goals for 2013-14
Leadership from colleges and the provost's office have identified the 2013-14 Undergraduate Assessment Goals.