Welcome to the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning (ATL).
We work with colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate academic programs.
ATL provides resources and support to guide:
- Undergraduate programs annual reporting process.
- Best practices in assessment, teaching, and learning.
- The use and design of online course evaluations and surveys.
- WSU-wide assessment goals and initiatives and annual summaries.
- Assessment requirements for WSU regional accreditation.
We also support assessment efforts of programs and colleges, through one-on-one or group meetings, workshops, and consultations.
Undergraduate Assessment Goals for 2013-14
Leadership from colleges and the provost's office have identified the 2013-14 Undergraduate Assessment Goals.
Available for Fall
ATL offers several workshops to support your program assessment needs, from the basics of program assessment, to advanced data techniques.